Frequently Asked Questions
Camelot Pro (Mac OS X / Windows)
Last Updated 11 months ago
GETTING STARTED GUIDE
- Start Camelot Pro. Go to Settings -> Plugin Manager and click on Rescan button. Select the path of your VSTi folder where you have installed SWAM instruments. Wait for the end of the scan process (picture 1).
- Come back to the Scene View, and create a new layer. Set your MIDI device as the input of the layer.
- Add a new Plugin Instrument Item (picture 2) and search for your favourite instrument (picture 3).
- Click on the label of the instrument you have chosen to load it.
- To show the GUI, click on the added item, then click on Open Plugin Window button.