Frequently Asked Questions
Cubase 6 (Windows)
Last Updated 3 months ago
GETTING STARTED GUIDE
- Be sure that plugin's path is C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vstplugins.
- Open Cubase 6 and create a new project.
- Insert a SWAM instrument, clicking on Project -> Add Track -> Instrument (pic. 1). A new window appears. Click on No VST instrument, then select your favorite instrument from the list.
- Click on Add Track button.
- To see Instrument's interface, click on the icon below Instrument's name (left side of screen, pic. 3).